An iPad POS application is essential for small businesses who want to sell products and process secure transactions! Here are the 6 best iPad POS apps to use!
Let’s face it – the mobile phone is the biggest innovation since the internet. With mobile phones, the internet is available to everyone regardless of where they are. There is a no bigger impact on businesses than the rise and introduction of the iPad POS application.
A Point of Sale system is the system that allows a retailer to sell a product to a customer. With the right iPad POS application, your iPad device becomes the screen, the receipt can be emailed, and the transactions will be automatically recorded.
The iPad POS system is essential for small businesses who want to sell products and process secure transactions. The iPad POS apps aren’t just for single stores. The Modern iPad POS applications can also power retail stores or restaurants.
Here are the best iPad POS applications one can use:
- Vend: This app focuses on enabling third-party integrations and integrates with all kinds of services including Shopify, Square, PayPal, and others. The flexibility of this solution is what makes it a great choice for any business owner.
- Shopify: Even though Shopify is best known as an ecommerce solution, it also offers a Point of Sale system for iPads. The greatest benefit to the Shopify Point of Sale application is the fast onboarding process of the service and the customer support team.
- Lightspeed: This is a Canada-based Point of Sale software provide and offers 3 types of POS applications: e commerce, retail, and restaurant. It is suitable for small and mid-sized operations.
- TouchBistro: This is one of the few iPad POS applications focused entirely at the restaurant industry. This application has been downloaded in over 100 countries which means it is quite popular. The company behind this application also offers a quick service option that is more suitable for breweries, food trucks, bars, and nightclubs.
- SalesVu: This company offers more applications that handle various features that are combined together in other POS applications. A separate application must be used to allow restaurants to offer a loyalty program, to book reservations, to offer gift cards, and etc.
- Epos Now: This is a UK-based POS software provider and serves small and mid-size businesses. It is designed with the aim of making POS systems affordable for everyone.
How can I find the best iPad POS application for my business? Well, that is up to you to decide.